Saturday, February 23, 2013

a quick update...


I received a letter today!

Dear Mom,                                                                             Wednesday Night (02/20/13)

Hey mom, it's Ryan. I hope everything is going good back home. I made it to Tempe. My Mission President is awesome  He is a way nice guy and very funny too. My first day was so long but at the same time it went fast. I stayed at a members house last night. His name was Brother Jones. He is pretty old but very nice, we talked forever. Today I met my companion, he is from North Carolina. His name is Elder Arndt. We have a lot in common and we get a long very good. We live in an awesome house! We share with the Spanish speaking elders. It has been cold here. It is only 40 degrees and it has been raining.  We don't have a car, just bikes, Oh and my bike is great. We are just east of Queen Creek and about 45 minutes from Tempe. We are kind of in the middle of nowhere and I already love it here. I will write more on Monday. I 'm just writing to let you know that I am safe and good and that I love it here! and I love you too! Don't worry about me.
Love Elder Kirton

No comments:

Post a Comment